Sunday, September 28, 2008

Graduation day 23.08.2008


After one year of straggling and suffering, finally the day had come … today is my Master’s graduation day.

I began my course on May 2007 for Master in Business Law, known as LL.M in Business law (Executive) at International Islamic University Malaysia. The course took 2 semesters to be completed and Alhamdulillah, I managed to complete it within one year.

On the beginning of the semester, I doubt whether can go through the course on time or not as it took lots of my times and I always felt like can not cope up with the course. In addition, I had surrounded with experience people in with make me felt small and inferior. furthermore, aku ni bukan ler yang jenis ulat buku nak ngadap buku tetebal nih... but, from the support of my family and friends, i sing up for the course ... ntah .. cam mimpi plak...

Hmm … the first semester, was the tough one as I need to adjust my working and study time. In addition, I had to sacrifice my weekend and end up with bundled of paper works.. warhghhh that was a tough time…. I took 4 subjects namely:-
- Corporate Governance Law lectured by Prof. Aiman Nariman;
- Business Law lectured by Dr ;
- Islamic Finance Law lectured by Dr Azam; and
- Corporate Finance Law lectured by Prof Samsar.

The most blur one was the Corporate Governance Law, I only managed to understand the subject several weeks before the final exam … huhu … so scary … the rest quite ok …

In the second semester, I also took the rest 4 subjects namely:-
- Property Law lectured by Prof. Azmi;
- Business Law 2 lectured by Prof Akram;
- Revenue Law lectured by Dr Haseeb; and
- Security Law lectured by Prof Samsar Kamal.

Overall, I can say that the experience is priceless.... I enjoyed coming to the class even sometimes so sleepy which cause me unintentionally slept there… then conteng my note book, hehe… the class had being conducted in an interesting way and … hmm I am gonna miss that moment.

A million thanks to my classmate who always lend their hands and supports, especially Kak lina, Mr Gun, Azhar, Mukarrami, Azman, Suharmi, Sufardi, Dato Ang, Teoh, Meor, Syafini and Afnani.

No comments: